Application for Gratitude Initiative Programs
We are no longer accepting applications from high school seniors (Class of 2022).
Thank you for your interest in the GI College Success Academy Program. The application process is quick and easy and usually takes less than 15 minutes. The application includes three (3) sections, parent information, student information, and a section where you will upload the required documentation. Either the parent or their student make complete all three sections.
We encourage you to complete your application in one sitting however you can save your work and complete it later.
We look forward to receiving your completed application!
About the GI College Success Academy Program
GI provides the most comprehensive career and college admissions counseling, test prep, and financial aid counseling program available today. The program is open to students in grades 8-12 (Seniors must apply by Sept. 15th) with service through college graduation.
- Delivered online to serve families anywhere around the globe, wherever their military service takes them.
- Supported by our Team of Expert Advisors – Our highly trained team of degreed college and career planning experts work with students and their parents from program enrollment all the way through college graduation.
- Step-by-step guide – Key milestones to complete by grade/semester will ensure both students and parents will know when to get things done and how to do them.
- Timely email reminders – Sent to parents and students to keep everyone on track and ahead of deadlines.
- Convenient Access to the Advisory Team – Families have unlimited contacts via phone, email, and chat.
- 24/7 access to password-protected portal – Our interactive online platform lets student and parents access the following wherever they are located: online tools, client and parent communications and notes, stored information and documents, career assessments, career and college databases, test preparation, video/document resource library, and a lot more!
- A Custom Plan for Each Student – We create custom, step-by-step action plans for each individual student because every student’s path is unique!
Please see the Our Programs page for a more detailed overview.