The Gratitude Initiative
The Gratitude Initiative 216 W. 26th Street Bryan, TX 77803
You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 979-353-1260.
The Information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
Information that you provide to us and that includes, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address and any other contact information, school, age, graduation year, grade level, extracurricular activities and date of birth.
Information that we collect automatically from you and your computer and that includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the referring URL, browser type, your computer’s operating system, your internet service provider, your geographic location and other usage information.
Information that you submit as part of an application.
We have implemented policies and procedures designed to safeguard your Information. We share your Information with third parties only in accordance with this policy. We require all third party partners with whom we share your Information to make reasonable efforts to protect it.
To respect the expectation of privacy held by contributors with regard to confidential personal and financial information, GI does not share publicly certain information including, but not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Biographical information on a donor unless authorized by the donor.
- Information pertaining to donors or prospective donors (whether personal, financial, biographical or gift related) other than as authorized by the donor.
- Lists, data, and other confidential and/or proprietary information that if publicly disclosed might jeopardize GI’s ability to most effectively and successfully fulfill its mission.
- Personnel records of GI’s employees, and other information that might infringe on an employee’s reasonable expectation of privacy, other than information that is required to be disclosed by law.
Use of Information.
We may from time to time use your Information for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- We may use Information for purposes including, but not limited to, contacting you regarding your interest in The Gratitude Initiative, providing services you request, customizing our website, improving your experience and ours, operating, administering and improving our sites and to customize your experience and for the purpose of facilitating your transaction with the financial service provider.
- We may share Information with financial service providers in order to process transactions you submit.
- We may share your Information in response to a valid law enforcement request or legal process, to protect our third party interests or property or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Is My Credit Card Information Secure?
We use a variety of safeguards to protect the security of your credit card transactions. We use technologies and processes such as encryption, access controls, network firewalls, physical security and other measures. These measures make it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept the credit card information you send to us. When we work with other companies to process credit card transactions, those companies also use encryption and other security measures. You can make financial contributions online, by mail, or by calling 979-353-1260
Security of your Personal Information.
We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our website to our employees, our affiliates’ employees, those who are otherwise specified in this Policy, or others who need to know that information to provide services to you or in the course of conducting our business operations or activities. While no website can guarantee security, we maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information collected via the website.
Links to Other Websites.
For your convenience, we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control.
A cookie is a piece of information that a web server may place on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies are commonly used by websites to improve the user experience and have not been known to transmit computer viruses or otherwise harm your computer.
GI may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any of the actions described in this policy, your remedy is to discontinue your use of the website.
Last Updated March 12, 2014.