GI Kids need you!
The Gratitude Initiative’s team of volunteers and local ambassadors is crucial to the success of our mission to support to the children of military and veteran families across the country and in your local community.
Ways you can help:
- Recommend local teens who need our program
- Spread the word
- Start your own fundraiser/Raise funds locally
- Become a local GI Ambassador
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about how you can help.
Did you know?
- 70% of military families live in civilian communities
- Over 6,650 American service members have lost their lives and more than 50,550 have been wounded in action since 2001
- Approximately 51,000 children have had a parent killed in action, wounded, or injured during deployment
- Approximately 2 million children have a parent in the military
Send us GI Kids!
Military and veteran families live in your community, maybe even in your neighborhood. Chances are they have children at home that could use our help now or in the near future. Refer them to this website to discover how they can apply for the free programs that GI offers.
Spread the word
Tell your family, friends, and coworkers about GI’s mission to help the children of America’s heroes. They may want to contribute to our cause, become a volunteer, or apply for scholarships.
Start your own fundraiser/Raise funds locally
As a non-profit, The Gratitude Initiative (GI) is only able to accomplish its mission through the generosity of grateful citizens like you. By hosting your own fundraising campaign, you give members of your local community an opportunity to give back to our hero families in a way that will impact their children and their children’s children for generations to come. GI makes it easy and rewarding by providing you with a personalized fundraising website that makes it convenient for your donors to rally to the cause.
Email us at email@example.com for information on the various ways to raise funds locally.
Become a local GI Ambassador
GI wants you! Let’s work together to help the military and veteran children in your local community.
Your time and talents can really make a difference for the Military and Veteran families in your local community. Our vision is to have a GI Ambassador in every major community in America to help raise awareness about supporting the patriotic families in their hometown.
- Raise awareness in your local community
- Find local military and veteran families needing our help
- Help present awards to local selectees
- Represent GI at local and regional events
Any time invested, no matter the amount, will have a lasting positive impact on local military and veteran children.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about becoming a GI Ambassador.